Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m looking for information on the Ben Franklin Bridge. Who do I contact?
If you have a question about the Betsy Ross, Ben Franklin, Walt Whitman or Commodore Barry Bridge or the PATCO High Speed Line or RiverLink Ferry, — Please contact the Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA) Tel: 877-567-3772 Other, unnamed, bridges across the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers are controlled by different entities.
- I want to ship a car to Puerto Rico. How do I do so?
Unfortunately, the Port of Philadelphia does not have direct connection to Puerto Rico. You may want to contact one of our Freight Forwarders or call Crowley Line, at 1-800-CROWLEY or 856-966-5800.
- My flight departs Philadelphia International Airport later today, can you tell me more information?
For information concerning the airport, please contact the Philadelphia International Airport at 1-800-PHL-GATE or see their Website, Click Here.
- My air cargo is arriving at Philadelphia International Airport, how can I get it?
PRPA is a seaport. Please see the Philadelphia International Airport website for air cargo questions, click here.
- Can you help me with a SEPTA bus or rail question?
PRPA is not involved with public transportation. Please see the SEPTA Website for information about regional rail or bus information, click here.
- I have cargo coming in on a ship to the Port of Philadelphia. Can you tell me if the cargo is available?
You should contact your freight forwarder or shipping line for that information. PRPA is not provided with that information.
- I need to get my TWIC card renewed. Can you help?
For information, please see the TWIC Website, Click here.
* There is a TWIC office located in the PRPA Administration Building, however, you need to initiate the process online first. Please visit the TWIC Website, Click Here.
- I want to export. How do I get started?
There are many great organizations in close by to help you export from the Greater Philadelphia area. To provide you a little help, here are two:
1.) The World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia has experts to help you begin the process of exporting, or grow your export business. They provide consulting services, classes, and other tools for small and mid-sized businesses in Greater Philadelphia. See their website, Click Here.
2.) The US Export Assistance Center in Philadelphia also provides counseling and other services for small and mid-sized businesses to export, and they can connect you with a global network of commercial officers at US embassies around the world. See their website, Click Here.
Have a question?
All questions pertaining to the Philadelphia Regional Port Authority/Port of Philadelphia should be directed to email@example.com