Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question about the Betsy Ross, Ben Franklin, Walt Whitman or Commodore Barry Bridge or the PATCO High Speed Line or RiverLink Ferry, — Please contact the Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA) Tel: 877-567-3772 Other, unnamed, bridges across the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers are controlled by different entities.
Unfortunately, the Port of Philadelphia does not have direct connection to Puerto Rico. You may want to contact one of our Freight Forwarders or call Crowley Line, at 1-800-CROWLEY or 856-966-5800.
For information concerning the airport, please contact the Philadelphia International Airport at 1-800-PHL-GATE or see their Website, Click Here.
PhilaPort is a seaport. Please see the Philadelphia International Airport website for air cargo questions, Click here.
PhilaPort is not involved with public transportation. Please see the SEPTA Website for information about regional rail or bus information, Click here.
You should contact your freight forwarder or shipping line for that information. PhilaPort is not provided with that information.
For information on how to apply for your TWIC card, click here.

* There is a TWIC office located on the first floor PhilaPort Main Office Building, however, you need to initiate the process online first.

UES-5011 – Philadelphia PA – Philadelphia, PA
N Delaware Ave Universal Enrollment Center

**Schedule an appointment online or call (855) 347-8371**

TWIC Office hours are as follows: Tuesday-Thursday: 9 am – 3 pm

*Exceptions are possible if prior arrangements are made. 

***Please be sure to call the number above for any questions.***

There are many great organizations in close by to help you export from the Greater Philadelphia area. To provide you a little help, here are two:

1.) The World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia has experts to help you begin the process of exporting, or grow your export business. They provide consulting services, classes, and other tools for small and mid-sized businesses in Greater Philadelphia. See their website, Click Here.

2.)  The US Export Assistance Center in Philadelphia also provides counseling and other services for small and mid-sized businesses to export, and they can connect you with a global network of commercial officers at US embassies around the world. See their website, Click Here.

We suggest you call a household goods/personal effects moving company. They have the experience moving smaller, one-time shipments such as your personal automobile. For a directory of household goods/personal effects movers, Click here.

Have a question?

Contact PhilaPort Marketing at marketing@philaport.com